Red Dragonfly #Hahnemühle_USA, @Hahnemühle_USA #DaVinciPaintCo #Doodlewash #WorldWatercolorGroup #Watercolor

Da Vinci Watercolor paints, Pebeo & Molotow Masking Fluid, Aquanaut 1" Flat and 
Size 8 Round brushes on Hahnemühle William Turner 140 lb Cold Press.

I have to say I love how well William Turner works with granulating paints and the texture it gives over all.  I've found that you do need to use high quality masking fluid because it can tear more easily than some papers.  I find it worth the higher expense because of the effects you get.  I doubt there will ever come a time that I don't switch from paper to paper, because I like the way it takes me out of my comfort zone, but I do believe the William Turner will be my go to paper.

Although I adapted the dragonfly from a photo on  Pixabay, the background is from my imagination.




Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!

Comments