Baobab Tree Fun and Easy Landscape Step-out #FunAndEasyLandscape #Step-out #DrawingTutorial

I had a special request for a Baobab tree.  There are nine species (you can see them here. Scroll down for the funkier ones), so I did two different versions.  These are just a guide though.  Baobabs are straaaange looking trees, so feel free to add limbs, twist them around.

I'm not sure why these came out so light.  I'm trying to get them darker, and I'll change out the photo when I do.
Fun & Easy Landscapes step-outs, step-wiselys or step-by-steps are posted every Friday!

For a full list and links to Fun & Easy Landscape Step-outs, Step-by-steps, Step-wiselys and guide rules go here.

Want to share your Fun & Landscapes or find prompts and challenges? Join the Fun & Easy Landscape Facebook Group here!


Comments